Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I wanna go back....



Last year Kuni and I were so lucky to travel to India as part of a Patagonia/BLUE Magazine and Surfers Eyes collaboration project. We were away for 1 month, just the two of us, and experienced everything from the epic sunrises along the ghats of Varanasi to insane morning surf sessions in crystal clear waters along the west coast.
Pregnant at the time, it was our last major trip by ourselves before little Ryder was due to come into the world and join us on future adventures.
Now at 10months old, crawling and ready for anything, Kuni and I are eager to get back to India for Part 2 of our mission. This time around, Ryder will be with us so who knows what will be in store!
Coming soon to Surfers Eyes, the Takanami's in India Pt2, 2011??

What a wonderful world.
www.surferseyes.com

2 comments:

Rammohan Paranjape said...

This is Ram from Surf Ashram, I wasn't there at the time you guys visited the surf retreat, but i heard a lot from my buddies down there.

It will be nice to host you guys again.
I have been a photographer for 4 years and been slowly picking up my skills, you can check out my blog @
www.rammohanphotography.com/

Angie Takanami said...

Thanks for your comment!
Hope to see you next time we are in India. Absolutely loved the place!!!
xo