Saturday, January 16, 2010

Renewal

Onto 2010. Kuni is back in Japan, and braving the lonely cold. He noticed the streets are empty and everyone is locked inside their homes. He misses the Aussie heat and the festivities that come with summer down under.

Ry and I have a week and a bit left in Adelaide before we shoot over to visit family and friends in Sydney for a few days, then back in Japan Feb 1st. Unfortunately a never-ending deadline has meant that I have not been able to relax much at all since being home, but I can't really complain..
Would love to get another surf in before I go, the nose of my board got hammered by the heatwave over xmas and new years and is destroyed but I need to have a farewell surf on it!

A lot has gone on over the past 3 months, good times, hard times, happy and sad, but at the end of the day life is what you make of it. If you think it is great it is. If you think it is hard it is.

The mind has power over all that you create, achieve and believe.

So that being sad, life is fucking GREAT!

xo


Oskar and Ryder

sunset at home

ry helping mummy work

ryder sharing his play bed with Jasper

nana rose and ryder at the doctor

No comments: