Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Job! 新しい仕事だよ!


I have started my new stint as Part time Advertising sales account executive at Business World Corporation, working for the division that covers J-Select magazine, the biggest selling English Language Info Magazine in all of Japan-like the sales pitch practice! He He

Kuni is away in Bali at the moment, so even though I am only working 3 days a week, at the moment it's intense as I have to commute from Chiba all the way into tokyo. It will be so much easier once he gets back so I can stay in tokyo at his mum's on my working days. Someone's gotta take care of the pups you see!

Haven't appreciated looking forward to Friday 6pm for a while-for the past 6 months or more I usually don't know what day of the week it is, and usually just work out it's the weekend when the main beach road gets ridiculously packed with amateur Tokyo kids...he he!

So in my spare time I guess I am doing this job, and the rest of the time I am writing the main summer surfing article for Outdoor Japan, running an Aussie Travel Co-ordination business and translation company, being a full time mum to 2 pups and a wife/house cleaner/insanely good cook to my darling husband, who is in turn working his ass off so much that he has been out of the country more days than in it so far this year! oh yeah, and I've been modelling for Oschman's, Labrador, Cloveru, etc. fun fun busy busy!

Time to go to bed, another stupidly early wake up to ride a sweaty/steamy/germy packed train all the way to concrete land.

nighty night-oh yeah, and there's been a spider in the bath again....apparently they eat the mozzies...he has another few days to prove his power...

kuni-missing ya babe.

xo

新しい仕事出来たよ!暇なときにやってるけどね、週3回!東京ベースの英語マガジンのアドバタイズメント(?)セールスやってます!まじ面白いけど、今クニはバリにいるから、毎晩犬達のために千葉まで帰ってますよ。疲れた!クニも頑張ってるから、アンジーも頑張るね。

朝ラッシュー電車きらい。。

そのあと、ともちゃんとPartyPeopleを頑張ってるとOutdoor Japanのマガジンでsurf/travel writingもやってるね。あとマタドルというのトラベルウエッブサイトね。後、たまにモデルね。。Oschman'sチェックして!LabradorもCloveruもね!!!ハッハ!
http://matadortravel.com/travel-blog/australia/realsoulsurfin/yoga-surfing-retreats-byron-bay

ね、忙しいでしょう!Gotta work hard!!!
でも、全部は好きな仕事から、楽しいいい!!!

もう眠いから日本語も英語も書けないよ!!!

お休みちゃん!!!

oh yeah-that photo is from last year! thanks kim! keepin the love alive. real style, real fam!
P>S写真は去年ね。まだ愛強くて、幸せために頑張らなきゃ!ハッピーなレアール スタイル フアミリー!
高波スタイル。

No comments: